Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Dustin!

So Dustin turned 2...in May.  I'm so ridiculously behind in writing posts.

For Dustin's birthday I vowed not to do an elaborate party because only a month before we hosted our first annual Easter Egg Hunt. But I needed to do something and because Dustin is so into backhoes and other heavy equipment that was the theme.

I made the invitations myself (borrowed a verse from Pinterest). Lift, Haul, Move, Dig.  Our birthday boy is getting big. 

Snacks served in a dump truck.

His adorable t-shirt I had made at a local screen printing place.
There were no shortage of gifts related to machinery.
My sorry attempt at icing a cake. 
Smiles with Daddy.
And no party is complete without treat bags (even one for the birthday boy!).  I did sand buckets with summer related items (A water toy, ice pop, glow stick, and candy.)
It's hard to believe Dustin is 2.  He is talking so much and keeps us laughing all the time. He loves being outside and I can't get him out of his rubber boots.  It's gonna be a fun summer with those two.

~Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment