Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!

As you'll know from my Merry Christmas post I ran out of time to send Christmas greetings as well as a lot of other things.  I have many blog posts written in my head that all relate to my favorite time of year - Christmas!  But alas, not one of them have been written and posted. 

So as I sit here and cut up this year's Christmas cards into next year's gift tags (cause yes I do that), and drink the last of my Christmas cider in front of the tree, I realize I don't want this feeling to end.  I'm dreading taking down the decorations-I find everything so depressing those first few days after all the lights and decorations are put away.  So I've decided to try and make this feeling last a little longer.  My next few blog posts (and at my current rate that could be into April) are going to be dedicated to everything Christmas-all the stuff I wanted to share leading up to this amazing time of year. 

As we usher in 2014, I want to thank my readers for following along.  If I've entertained you even a little bit than I have succeeded.  (Any Anne of Green Gables fans out there?  You might recognize that line.  I just finished my Anne marathon which I watch every Christmas).

A special shout out to my best friend and sister Beckie who has delightfully started 2014 with a blog! So proud of her!  Check her out at Be Happy! 


Wishing everyone many blessings in 2014! 

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment